Whether you watched the game because you love football (or one of the teams), you were partying with friends, or you like to see the commercials, Super Bowl 51 did not disappoint. From President George H Bush's coin toss to The Patriots' win in overtime, it was a great game.
And while there were no "super crazy" commercials this year, unless you count the Mr. Clean spot for which I have no words to describe, I enjoyed 17 of the 112 spots I watched. Here are my top five favs:
1. Honda's Yearbook Ad. I love the creativity of this spot.
2. Coca-Cola's America. Powerful and beautiful!
3. Febeze's Half Time Bathroom Break. I love the copywriting.
4. Ford's Stuck. Creative...and the cat just tickled my funny bone.
5. Mercedes-Benz's Easy Driver. Humor, great music, and Peter Fonda is a wonderful combination.
I also have two honorable mentions: